East Bay Artists Guild is a non-profit organization dedicated to the success of artists, and driven towards integrating the benefits of art and art appreciation into the communities.
EBAG brings artists together for networking, sharing, building art and business skills and art education.
Art & Community
We bring art into the community through art exhibitions and community art events. Our store window art exhibitions utilizing downtown commercial buildings, offers artists an opportunity to showcase their work in a high profile public setting.
Promoting Art Education
For our members monthly meetings we invite guest speakers, provide art demonstrations and critiques. Community outreach programs are designed to offer the public art education and appreciation.
- Glynda Dixon, Vice President
- Bonne/Lia Germain, Secretary
- Martin Biro, Education Director
- Aissa Markey/Saundra Lyle, Exhibition Co-Directors
- Elizabeth Kennen, Membership Chair
- Dennis Yee, Treasurer
- Phyllis Couillard, Newsletter Editor